Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair
With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair helps to:
- Actively repairs acid-weakened enamel*
- Locks in minerals. Helps protect enamel against future acid wear
- Protect against cavities
- Helps keep gums healthy
Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair is proven to drive minerals deep into the enamel surface to actively repair acid-weakened areas of the enamel*, for stronger, better-protected teeth.
Acids in modern diets can weaken your enamel surface. Over time, these acidic foods and drinks can lead to your enamel thinning, allowing the yellow dull dentine layer underneath to show through. Once your enamel surface is weakened it needs extra care for the future because once enamel has worn away, it is gone for good.
*caused by dietary acids
**caused by dietary acids
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene.
Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm fluoride).
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times.
- Minimise swallowing and spit out.
Warnings & Precautions
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Talk to your dentist or doctor as soon as possible if you experience swelling of the mouth or face. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age unless on advice of a dental professional or doctor.
Enamel is the hardest substance in our body, but when it is gone, you can’t get it back.