Pronamel lntensive Enamel Repair Whitening
Twice daily brushing helps to:
- Actively repair weakened enamel caused by dietary acids
- Protect against the effects of acid erosion
- Keep gums healthy*
- Freshen breath
- Care for sensitive teeth
Acids in your diet can weaken tooth enamel over time, exposing a dull yellow layer and making it more susceptible to further damage. While any toothpaste containing fluoride helps prevent this erosion, Intensive Enamel Repair, Pronamel’s most advanced enamel care formulation, is proven to help actively repair acid-weakened enamel and protect teeth from future acid erosion. It works by locking in minerals into the surface of the enamel. It helps repair and rebuild microdamage in the enamel suface. Helping protect enamel against future acid wear
*with twice daily brushing
**caused by dietary acids
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene.
Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm fluoride).
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times.
- Minimise swallowing and spit out.
Warnings & Precautions
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen see a dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on advice of a dentist or doctor.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Talk to your dentist or doctor as soon as possible if you experience swelling of the mouth or face.
Enamel is the hardest substance in our body, but when it is gone, you can’t get it back.