Sensodyne Complete Protection
- Clinically proven to relieve sensitivity
- Helps protect teeth
- Freshens breaths
Sensodyne Complete Protection offers sensitivity relief* with all the benefits of an everyday toothpaste because the formulation is specially designed with 7 benefits giving complete protection for sensitive teeth.
* With twice daily brushing
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (NOVAMIN), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene.
Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450ppm Fluoride)
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out.
- Close cap after each use to protect contents from moisture.
Warnings and Precautions
- Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age unless on the advice of dental professional or doctor. Sensitive teeth may indiciate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. If symptoms persist or worsen consult your dentist. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Whitening
Sensodyne Repair & Protect Whitening toothpaste can actually repair* vulnerable areas of sensitive teeth. At the same time, it helps restore the natural whiteness of your teeth with twice daily brushing.
*Forms a protective layer over the sensitive areas of the teeth. Brush twice a day for lasting sensitivity protection.